Tuesday 10 September 2013

Kenya President Mr. UHURU KENYATTA TALKS TOUGH ON ICC

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, AT ALL FOR RUTO AND MYSELF TO BE AWAY AT THE SAME TIME; THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN; HOPE I'VE MADE MYSELF CLEAR!

1.We Will Work With that Court But it Must Understand that Kenya Has a Constitution 

2. It is Not Possible, at All, for Ruto and Myself to Be Away at the Same Time; 

3. Ruto and Myself Will Not Be Away at the Same Time; Kenya is An Independent and Sovereign Nation and Must Be Respected;

4. I Am Speaking in My Capacity as the President of the Republic of Kenya Given An Overwhelming, Democratic and Constitutional Mandate by the People of Kenya;

5. If They Want Us to Cooperate Then They Must Make it Easy for Us to Cooperate;

6. As President I Will Not Allow Violation of the Country’s Constitution; and I Hope I Have Made Myself Very Clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment